- Erica Kaufman and the Lila Yoga Community are co-sponsoring The Crown of Eternity Concert for Nepal… »
- Enjoy an out-and-back hike (~3 miles) along the Mid-State Trail in Rothrock State Forest with a short break at a beautiful… »
- Next Soul Dance will be May 1st, 7-9pm Lila Soul Dance is a safe and supportive environment to explore your inner… »
- Spring!!! Can you feel an exuberant birth of wondrous joy rise?! (allergies too:) And with longer daylight hours are you… »
- 6 FREE LILA YOGA classes in April taught by our amazing 2015 Lila Yoga Teacher Trainers Monday, April 20: 12-1pm with… »
Welcome to Lîla Yoga Studios — a mindfulness center for yogic learning in the Lila Yoga tradition. We offer daily classes for all levels -- asana (yoga postures), meditation, pranayama (yogic breathing), quiet-present-time, mindfulness practices, hiking, kirtans, contact improvisation, and more. You can read more about Lila Yoga, and founder Erica Kaufman, here.
*** Walk-ins are Welcome!***
*** We have yoga mats!***