- This late evening class will invigorate and challenge your mind and body! I mean, if you are going to do yoga at… »
- Life is constantly transitioning. Pregnancy is by far one of the most remarkable transitions for your body, mind and spirit… »
- Next Session begins September 7, 2014! "Intro to Yoga" Level 1 Learn the basics of a traditional yoga… »
- Beginners are welcome! BYOW (Bring your own water) Payment Options: $5 Drop-in, Class cards, or Unlimited… »
- Here for Arts Fest? Get 5 days of Unlimited Yoga for $20! Come in from the crowds and release stress, calm the mind, and… »
Welcome to Lîla Yoga Studios — a mindfulness center for yogic learning in the Lila Yoga tradition. We offer daily classes for all levels -- asana (yoga postures), meditation, pranayama (yogic breathing), quiet-present-time, mindfulness practices, hiking, kirtans, contact improvisation, and more. You can read more about Lila Yoga, and founder Erica Kaufman, here.
*** Walk-ins are Welcome!***
*** We have yoga mats!***