- In honor of Independence Day, join us for 10 AM Sun Salutations with Live Music on July 4th! CLASS SCHEDULE: 10-11:30am… »
- Next Session begins July 12, 2015! "Intro to Yoga" Level 1 Learn the basics of a traditional yoga practice in a safe,… »
- In honor of the world's first International Yoga Day… Lila Yoga Studio will offer free classes all day! This historic… »
- Erica Kaufman and the Lila Yoga Community are co-sponsoring The Crown of Eternity Concert for Nepal… »
- Enjoy an out-and-back hike (~3 miles) along the Mid-State Trail in Rothrock State Forest with a short break at a beautiful… »
Welcome to Lîla Yoga Studios — a mindfulness center for yogic learning in the Lila Yoga tradition. We offer daily classes for all levels -- asana (yoga postures), meditation, pranayama (yogic breathing), quiet-present-time, mindfulness practices, hiking, kirtans, contact improvisation, and more. You can read more about Lila Yoga, and founder Erica Kaufman, here.
*** Walk-ins are Welcome!***
*** We have yoga mats!***