LILA YOGA RETREATS
In addition to offering yoga teacher training in State College, PA, Lila Yoga also offers yoga study in India. Erica Kaufman, the founder of Lila Yoga, takes several trips a year to different parts of India to teach the offerings of Lila Yoga. Following are details of retreats that practitioners from the United States and abroad can attend with Erica.
LILA YOGA RETREAT IN CHENNAI, INDIA
For several years, Lila Yoga practitioners have gathered in Chennai, India to experience authentic yogic teaching at the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram. Creator of Lila Yoga, Erica Kaufman, was influenced by the teachings of Tirumalai Krishnamacharya from an early age. As Erica developed her lifetime commitment to yoga, she visited the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram to study and eventually curated a retreat for Lila Yoga practitioners to attend annually. Attendees of the retreat experience a week of intense yogic study in the subjects of asana, meditation, pranayama, chanting, the Yoga Sutras, and yoga philosophy. In addition to study with highly experienced yogacharyas at KYM, Erica guides students on a weekend trip to Tiruvannamalai, India to visit world famous meditation caves and the Annamalaiyar Temple — a truly life-changing experience.
The upcoming Lila Yoga Retreat to Chennai, India is
JANUARY 1-10, 2019
For the price of $1,600 the retreat provides
- Daily instruction from highly experienced yogacharyas at the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram
- Hotel room & board in Chennai, India organized by Lila Yoga
- Daily breakfast at the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Transportation to and from the hotel to the beach, KYM, and any other Chennai city trips
- Hotel room & board in Tiruvannamalai, India
- Transportation to and from Tiruvannamalai, India