Trip Dates: February 27 – March 11, 2015
“Riding the pulse of millions, swelled with tears of Love, I settled into collective consciousness, and awoke to a deeper knowing.”
~Yogacharya & Yogini Erica Kaufman, E-RYT500+, MFA
These are the words that came to me on my first trip to India—I was home and very alive. Since then, I have devoted several months a year to living in India. I have traveled solo, with students, friends, family, & each time it is a trip of a lifetime.
I am pleased to say that I have been invited once again to teach at the International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh (Himalayas), India…and…I invite you to join me!!!
(This trip is open to all levels of yoga practitioners—new & experienced alike)
This is a place/time to deepen your yoga practice and experience peace within yourself and within the ancient & majestic cultural traditions of India.
• Classes & Workshops with world-renowned teachers at International Yoga Festival
• Daily teachings & Satang with Erica Kaufman to support svadyaya (self reflection)
• Full authentic ashram living (monkeys & all), including one Ayurvedic massage
• Nightly sunset Aarti Ceremonies (with flowers, chants, and sacred flames) on the banks of the holy Ganges River
• Presentations, Lectures & Discussions with some of India’s leading spiritual gurus
• Visit historic pilgrimage sites including the Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, situated in the forest of the Himalayan Mountains, 12 km from Rishikesh
• Daily Lila Yoga practices (asana, pranayama, meditation)
• Possible opportunity to participate in a fundraiser and volunteer at a local orphanage
• Optional activity of white-water rafting on the Holy Ganges
• Tour the famous Taj Mahal…the symbol of Eternal Love…
• Meals while at the ashram (9 days-breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• All nights Accommodations (ashram and hotels)
• Group transportation: van from Dehli airport to Rishikesh, and van to and from all scheduled activities on the retreat.
If this trip calls to you, do not hesitate; sign up!
We will be joined by my dear friends Guru Suraj & Sue Melbourne, RYT200, MBA. Both have studied with me & assisted in my classes at last year’s festival. I am thrilled to be accompanied by them again this year. We are also blessed to have Sue directing the organizational/logistical aspects of this amazing trip!
For sign up/costs for the 2015 or 2016 trip email Sue Melbourne at Sue@LilaYoga.com.
Please feel free to contact Erica (email below) or Sue with questions.
OM SHANTI ~
YOGACHARYA Erica Kaufman