Lîla Yoga™is philosophy in motion—a vinyasa-based practice weaving together the power of a peaceful mind, a balanced body, and the spirit of truth.
Lîla Yoga™ Teacher Training (LYTT) is designed for those who wish to teach yoga or simply want to take their yoga practice to the next level. The program includes instruction in asana, meditation, philosophy, pranayama/energy, partner-work, and assists.
WHEN: SEPTEMBER 2018 – JANUARY 2019
– Seven weekend intensives (Friday – Sunday) for both 200- and 300-hour LYTT (extended hours during the seven intensives and several additional days for the LYTT 300-hour)
– 10 days in early January 2019 for a Lila Yoga™ Retreat in Chennai, India
WHERE: Intensives will be held at Lila Yoga™ Studios in Downtown State College, PA and the Lila Yoga™ Retreat will take place in Chennai, India with study at the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram.
– Weekend intensives with individualized attention
– Supplemental readings of classic yoga texts
– A complementary 285-page Lila teacher training textbook
– Unlimited Attendance to Lila Yoga Classes
– Opportunities to assist and teach in actual community Lila Classes
– Study of classical yoga philosophy and application to every day life
– AND… the 10 day Lila Yoga Retreat in India at the historic and world-renowned Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram (KYM) in Chennai, India!